WHY TRACK & FIELD- Top 5 Reasons
1. Our sport will help you out in all sports. We will teach you how to run faster, jump higher and these techniques you can use to improve your skill level on other sports like volleyball and basketball.
2. There is NO sitting on the bench with track & field. At all home meets everyone will get to compete in an event. Away meets we can only take the two fastest in each event, but at home everyone gets to run, jump or throw.
3. We have an event for you! There are over 18 different events to try out for. From Long Jump to Pole Vault to High Jump to Shot Put to Triple Jump to Discus Throw to 3200 Meter Run to the 100 meter dash to the 800 meter run to the 400 meter dash to the 300 low hurdles to the 1600 meter run to the 200 meter dash and 4 relays there is something for everyone!
4. Our sport can be an individual sport or a team sport. You can compete for yourself but also for team points.
5. Our sport is great for general conditioning for those that want to get in better shape and learning to run distance you can do the rest of your life to keep in shape.
- Check out this great blog post for another coach’s perspective on “Why Track & Field” – https://www.freelapusa.com/10-reasons-to-join-the-track-team/